There is, was, and will be a great battle of words whether online learning fruitful or not. I am very sure many of us going or already went through such a situation. But Alas! due to this pandemic online learning become mandatory rather compulsory in some areas and functionalities. Now online instructor-led learning become more popular but what exactly the advantages of instructor-led learning over traditional learning.
Below are 5 things you must know regarding online instructor-led learning.
- Time- there is no particular restriction about time you can choose a time slot to learn as per your suitability.
- Place- No particular place to visit all the learning happens at your convenient place but make sure your data and wi-fi supporting that place.
- Device- You Can access the learning through any mobile device unless and until its battery is live.
- Instructor – The instructor is available to you for guidance to navigate through one phase of learning to others. Also support you for any particular question or understanding.
- Content – Content of the learning is available throughout the time so the accessibility of the content after 6 months down the time rather life-time.
So hope you got the idea of online instructor-led learning. So now the biggest question everyone facing there are various players in the market clamming they have best instructor-led training. But I want to put my own experience regarding it. I always looking for an experienced instructor for learning who already understood their audience. Believe me, I am very choosy in that case but this online led instructor learning changed my complete view and experience so with the help of that leaning my pandemic time technical certification and knowledge addition happening exponentially great. Keep Learning Always.
You can’t be at multiple places at the same time and I certainly hope you can’t fly. So, stay calm, be human, and share the work. Don’t try to get everything done yourself. It is tough saying that something is messed up or a deadline is missed or the budgets are not met, but not saying it can get it much tougher for the project and you as a project manager. Be crystal clear about everything with the client. They’ll understand. Run a post-mortem analysis with your team after every project to assess what went right and what didn’t. This will establish great trust and communication within your team and build a better work system.
However big or small, a success celebration lifts up the spirits of everyone in the team and gives a huge morale boost. Sounds like a good idea for your next project ain’t it? Upgrade yourself from time to time. Catching up with the development in your industry can actually uplift your personality and help you deal with projects more easily and effectively. Empathy is a great human quality that makes wonders. Empathize with your team members and your clients. An emotional touch goes a long way with any living soul. This framework helps to standardize the IT services in terms of selection, planning, support, and delivery to business needs. guidelines regulate the IT actions and budget according to business need and enable to change them even if there is change in business across the multiple locations.