Before giving your time and efforts to any exam preparation, you must get aware of that in a detailed manner. It helps to not regret later on. SSC MTS has emerged as one of the most popular exams these days. Here, we are going to mention the benefits, pay scale, and more about this job post to make you have a better understanding. Let’s start with the benefits you would be having after clearing this exam.
What Sort Of Roles and Responsibilities You Will Be Doing After Clearing SSC MTS Exam?
You must be aware of the duties as well as responsibilities you will be doing once you get selected. Here, we are going to mention all of these. Let’s check it out –
- You will be entitled to maintain a physical record of the section.
- You will also be assisting different types of office work such as dispatch, diary, and so on in the system.
- You will also be handling the delivery of the courier.
- You will do different types of work associated with ITI qualification if they do exist.
- You will also be maintaining files and other papers within the building.
- You will also be handling photocopying and doing FAX etc.
- You will be driving vehicles if you carry a valid driving license
- Being an employee, you will also be entitled to maintain general cleanliness and upkeep the section and unit
- You will also be doing non-clerical work in the section
- Do maintain a record of ward duties and cleaning of rooms
- You will also be responsible for the upkeep of parks, potted plants and lawns, and so on.
Read Also: What is the Complete ICAI CA Registration Fees Structure?
Prominent Benefits Of SSC MTS Job
Have you been wondering what sort of benefits you would be having once you clear this exam? Apart from salary, you will be enjoying a variety of benefits. Here, we are going to share these–
- You will be getting a pension scheme which means you will have a complete insurance facility since it will be implemented till death.
- If you clear this exam, you will also be enjoying post-retirement advantages indeed. The benefit of this facility is that you would be able to enjoy your life after retirement. You will be having different benefits to stay free from worries related to your future such as provident fund, gratuity, and arrears, and so on.
- Being an employee, you will also be getting excellent medical benefits indeed. Your families’ medical benefits will also be included indeed.
Pay Scale and More
The salary of SSC MTS has been revised after the 7th pay commission application. Talking about the current payout, it is almost 18,000 to 22,000 on a monthly basis. You probably do not know that SSC MTS is one of the most popular exams in the country. It’s a non-gazette general central government service. The pay scale of government employees has been increased after the 7th pay commission. When you will be on your probation period, you will be having fewer perks along with lesser allowances. Your probation period will be 2 years.
When You Would Be Promoted
Candidates who match SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria and successfully clear the examination would truly want to know about the promotion aspect for this job. The payment would be increased for multitasking staff once their special duration is done.
- Your first promotion is supposed to be done after 3 years of service and you will be receiving 1900/- more in that context.
- Talking about the second promotion, it will also be executed once you are done with 3 years of service along with getting 2000/- rupees.
- And your 3rd promotion will be done after 5 years of accomplishment getting 2400/- rupees.
- Your final promotion will continue up with five thousand four hundred rupees.
We hope that you have got enough information about this job role. If you have been preparing for this exam, we wish you the best of luck. Put your best efforts to clear this exam and make your career bright and successful.