While working with glass and fevikwik, did fevikwik ever stick on the glass? If yes, this article is just recalling your name. As a few of you are unaware of the tips and tricks to remove fevikwik from the glass, this article will let you know some great tips that will surely prove useful. Later on in the future, you can immediately use these tricks whenever fevikwik fall on the glass. So, grab your coffee mug and sink into the below-mentioned steps.
1. Removing Fevikwik with Acetone
Acetone is the best approach to remove fevikwik from glass. Hold on! You first need to know what kind of glasses you’re working with before you start. Note that acetone can harm your glasses if you won’t follow the steps carefully. So, read the underneath steps scrupulously and make sure to follow them sequentially:
Things You Need: Acetone, water, soft cloth, razor blade.
- Take a piece of a soft cloth and soak it in acetone.
- Start rubbing it over the affected area and keep on rubbing until fevikwick is totally removed from the glass.
- Afterward, delicately rub with a razor or your fingernails to eliminate the rest.
- Keep in mind that this step must be done cautiously so the glass doesn’t get any stains.
However, if you don’t have acetone at the moment, you can use alcohol as well. Apart from it, hand sanitizer is also a good option. Once done, don’t forget to wash the glass with water.
2. Removing Fevikwik with Dish Soap
Yes, it is true that acetone, alcohol and hand sanitizer may not suit the glass type you have. As a result, they can damage the glass. In such a case, you can go for a milder alternative. Here are some tips you can follow to remove fevikwik from the glass with the help of dish soap:
Things You Need: Dish soap, warm water, microfiber fabric, and normal water.
- Blend half a cup of warm water with 1 teaspoon of dish cleanser until the cleanser has properly mixed up.
- Dip the side of microfiber fabric in the water until perfectly soaked.
- Press the fabric on the affected area(the part with fevikwik) and let drench until the fevikwik gets soft. If fevikwik is fallen on a huge part of the glass, you can soak the glass in the dish wash mixture.
- Tenderly wipe away the fevikwik with the microfiber material after it gets mellowed.
- Wash with normal water and do this process again until fevikwik is effectively eliminated.
3. Removing Fevikwik with Toothpaste
Toothpaste isn’t only used for cleaning teeth but it also has magical benefits especially in removing fevikwik from the glass. Here is step-by-step produce of removing fevikwik from the glass with the help of toothpaste.
Things You Need: toothpaste, warm water, normal water, soft cloth.
- You just need to wet the affected glass in warm water and apply toothpaste over it.
- Wait for a few minutes and rub it with a soft cloth.
- Once done, rinse it with normal water and again clean it with a fabric cloth.
Some people say that only white toothpaste is helpful in removing fevikwik from the glass. However, you can also use gel toothpaste as well because a myriad of people have gained success with gel toothpaste. Well, you need to be careful while wiping off the toothpaste from he glass because usage of hard and harsh cloth can lead to scratches on the glass.
It isn’t a strenuous task to remove fevikwik from the glass. You just need to follow the right approach carefully. So, you can follow any of the pertinent tip as per your glass type and substances you have to eliminate fevikwik from the glass within minutes.