Did you hear someone mention Feogi and now you’re wondering what it is? Have you heard some people saying it could become Shein’s competitor? Are you wondering if this fashion webstore is legit? Let’s find that out. Through our unbiased reviews, we’ll be able to answer any of your questions about this website.
What Is Feogi?
Feogi is a newly launched online store selling jewelry like rings, bracelets, watches, pendants, and sunglasses. They call themselves the supplier and distributor of jewelry and other fashion accessories. The website gives the impression that they manage everything in-house like a company that does centralized hiring. A range of expensive and affordable jewelry items are available for sale on Feogi’s site, feogi.com which claims to offer a lifetime guarantee on all purchases. However, understanding its legitimacy is crucial before making a purchase.
The website was discovered two weeks ago, but the identity of the primary who controls the website is unknown, which makes us suspicious. Let’s dig into the details of this website a bit deeper.
Customer Support: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 12 AM (EST) excluding Holidays.
What’s Their Refund Policy
Feogi claims to offer a 14-day money-back guarantee, but the shipping costs are non-refundable. The goods cannot be canceled once the order has been placed. If you wish to cancel your order, you must immediately contact the company for information on how to return it.
To return or exchange something, you’ll need to go through the approval process first. For that, you can write to customer service at email@example.com to get an authorization form. Warranties are only accepted if they are accompanied by warranty cards.
We couldn’t find any information regarding a successful refund after an unhappy purchase.
What Do Other Customers Have to Say About Feogi?
We attempted to find Testimonials, but we didn’t find any sites where recommendations were available except for Feogi’s website itself. Their review pages are filled with good testimonials, which seems to be dubious.
Since the website is fairly new, it’s acceptable that not many people would have bought something from Feogi. However, only positive reviews that too on the company’s own website indicates something is not right. If you are truly interested in buying something from Feogi to test their customer services, legitimacy, and products, we recommend purchasing the cheapest item. In case they prove to be a scam, at least you won’t be moaning about the loss!
A Few Red Flags About Feogi
We’ve included some of the site’s features in the following area to help you decide whether or not to take the plunge (we would call them the red flags):
- Domain Registration: Feogi.com was registered in December 2020. This site is not that mature
- Popularity: While doing our research on Feogi, we didn’t find it to be popular at all.
- Reviews: The reviews and testimonials on Feogi are almost non-existent
- Test Score of Trust: The website’s trust score is low. We don’t recommend buying anything from here unless you are certain
- Contact Us Information: No phone number is available. You can only write to them via email
- About Us: The site does not have an about us page. Hence, we don’t know who the founders are and what’s Feogi’s brand story.
- Duplicate Content: Approximately half of the content on their website is duplicated
- Social Media Profiles: There are no social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) for Feogi, which is quite strange!
Is Feogi Legit?
Feogi.com is a new website selling interesting jewelry items and fashion accessories. Surprisingly, the site has a secure HTTPS connection. It is also SSL-secured and registered with WHIOS, but the owner’s identity is hidden, which is a little suspicious.
Read Also: Why Choose Mexican Libertad Coins?
With so little information about the company, its location, and its story, it’s fair to say that Feogi may not be a legit site. Another major red flag is that the site is not accessible in some regions.
Do you really want to buy something from a website that has no reviews or proof of legitimacy? I bet not! Before we go, have a quick look at the pros and cons:
- Feogi is a well-managed website and it is glittery and glamorous
- The prices are affordable
- Range of jewelry and fashion accessories
- The company has an acceptable refund and return policy
- They take longer to deliver products
- There is no contact information on the website
- The site has duplicate/copied content
- No social media presence
- No About Us information
Our Take on Feogi
After doing a thorough analysis of Feogi and coming up with the above-mentioned findings, we can’t put our faith in this website. Don’t fall for the glamorous design of the website. We don’t recommend buying from feogi.com because there is no hard evidence if anyone’s ever bought anything from here.
Save yourself the trouble, and avoid scams such as these.